Re: BUG: hid-multitouch causes 10 second delay and error

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011, Henrik Rydberg wrote:

> > for-next since nearly a month.
> > I'll let you do the reverts, because on my local trees, it was quite
> > difficult (and I'm still on a 3.0.x, so I can not test against
> > for-next)
>
> Ok, let's see how Jiri wants to play it, and I can prepare either a
> rewind-and-patch or a revert-and-patch or a keep-and-patch set.

As I have already flushed my initial 3.1 queue to Linus already, I'd like
to ask you guys to send me a patch based on Linus' tree (or my
'upstream-fixes' branch, which is what I am going to be sending as fixes
for 3.2 still).

I will then make sure that it reaches Linus before 3.2 has been released.

> > Please add here the link to
> > http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/input/DigitizerDrvs_touch.mspx
> > to keep the origin of this statement: ContactID means multitouch
>
> Thanks, I will also make sure authorship is preserved where appropriate.

Thanks a lot to both of you, and also an excellent bugreport by Sean.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs