[hidraw] ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog (success & HW documentation)

For the archive: Because the manufacturer seemed unable to provide any
hardware specification, I've started to reverse engineer this joystick
& throttle combination. Both devices provide some configuration options,
as long as you are on MS Windows (programmable LEDs and backlight on
the throttle, and hardware deadzone on the stick). I've collected some
information here: http://members.aon.at/mfranz/warthog.html (With
contributions from SniffUSB.exe. :-)

The hidraw driver made talking to the devices a pleasure, using a simple
"echo" on the command line, or some of FlightGear's embedded scripting
language Nasal. It proved useful to let udev create persistent "by-id"
hidraw device links. More on that on above page.

m.