Re: HID joystick - Axis 11 non operational.

I'll try to find some time to test this...

> when I get code == 0x30 (ABS_MT_TOUCH_MAJOR, I am still not sure
> where from), with the following hack I can make axis 11 work again but I
> have no idea if I am broking MultiTouch devices, anyone?

If the root of the problem is with the Sixaxis, can we not
re-allocate/re-map which HID events it produces so that the rest of the
system sees what it is expecting?

If this is likely to be a problem with other devices interfering with the
MultiTouch stuff then I guess we should fix it properly,
Simon.