which driver to choose for a GPIO connected switch

Hello,

I'm just wondering which existing input driver I can choose to use an GPIO
connected switch. The switch I'm talking about is connected via 3
(interruptable) GPIOs and those GPIOs can be inverted.
I think gpio-keys is wrong as they will generate events on each state change.
Note: The switch is likely to bounce and the current GPIO state might be
invalid (all 3 GPIOs are 0).
I also think gpio-keys can't make sure only one switch state is currently
present. So I may get a current state 1 on 2 or more GPIOs which is obviously
wrong.
My use case is the userspace polls the current switch state if it needs to
know.
Do you have any suggestions which driver to use or even write?

Best regards,
Alexander