RE: Microchip Touchscreen Driver Submissions

Thanks Hendrik for your help.  I will use this application as a testbed
for verifying events for multi-touch kernel modules.

Would you happen to know the appropriate way to download the source for
this?  I tried both cloning it's git repository and also tried clicking
on the URL but unfortunately I was unable to gain access.

>If you do find an error higher up the stack, providing a test case
using the
utouch-evemu project is very valuable, since it allows the hardware and
the
exact situation to be emulated and explicitly tested on any machine.

That sounds like a nice tool.  If I can reproduce using this issue using
emulated events, I'll submit a case.

Best regards,

Steve Grahovac
Sr. Software Engineer