Re: eeti_ts

(please don't top-post)

On 11/12/2010 09:19 AM, Charles Seedle wrote:
> Daniel:
> After further study, I can't use the IC2 protocol.
> The module tkusb.ko is for a usb based touchscreen. It is available
> from the eeti website (ie. http://www.eeti.com/ or from www.hedus.com).
> We used the tar file from Hedus. It seemed to be more complete. This is
> where
> I found intel processor based calibration tools). It has nothing to do with
> the company Intel.

Hmm, sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you. The touchscreen you have might
be totally incompatible to the one I wrote the driver for (ours has a
Cypress PSOC chip). I also don't know about the tools or tarballs you're
talking about, I haven't gotten any sources from EETI. The driver I
submitted is all written by myself, following the protocol specification
I pointed out in the comment block.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Daniel