New multitouch touchscreen over serial support

Ping,

I've got one of the new HP Mini 5102 touchscreen netbooks, which has a
wacom multitouch touchscreen over serial. I haven't found any support
for this device in the kernel, it seems X reads from it directly using
xf86-input-wacom. IMHO, the best support for this driver would be as a
kernel module that could use the input subsystem to send multitouch
events up through the evdev interface.

Do you have any information on this device? Would it be possible to
write a driver?

Thanks,

-- Chase