RE: [RFC] Generic implementation for Input enable disable methods

I a way yes, generic interface would make sense. However, input devices
may have needs to partially shut down the HW based on the certain events
(similar to gpio key case).

>So you need to talk to PM people again and design such facility with
>them
>since IIRC there wasn't anything like that last time you tried asking
>that
>question.

Originally implementation for twl4030-keypad was about the HW activity control.
It is true that this latest discussion is only about the interface.
I'm sorry about the confusion.

br
Samu