RE: Fragmentation of Samsung SoC code (was INPUT][KEYBOARD] Add new keypad driver for s3c series SoCs)

Hi,

> Now that the S3 touchscreen is on the way to Linus (will be in the next
> pull request) did you guys get a chance to settle on keybiard driver by
> any chance?
Because we are on the restructuring of samsung soc architecture
(plat-samsung) as new,
I think it is better to submit later again with new driver code.
Thank you for your considerations.

Best Regards
--
Jinsung, Yang <jsgood.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx>