Re: Problem with Acer Bluetooth Optical Rechargeable Mouse

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Lamarque Vieira Souza wrote:

> 	Actually there is an error in the patch I sent in my last e-mail, this one
> works (just one line change patch :-)). It was more simpler fix than I have
> thought.

The debugging output was better, still it didn't contain enough
information for me to find out what exactly is happening (probably too
small buffer still?).

>From your patch I guess that there is a separate HID device in the system
which only produces the confusing usages and nothing else, and is
completely separate from the "normal" system mouse, right? I'd need this
described in the patch changelog.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs