Problem with Acer Bluetooth Optical Rechargeable Mouse

	Hi,

	As requested by Marcel Holtmann I am sending this e-mail to the linux-input
mailing list so we can sort out one problem I have with my bluetooth mouse.
Since kernel 2.6.28 my bluetooth mouse (0458:0058) makes Xorg cursor to get
stucked at upper left corner of the screen. Even if I use the touchpad of my
notebook (Acer Ferrari 4005) the cursor still gets trapped at upper left
corner. One workaround I have found for this problem is change session type
from hid to input in linux/net/bluetooth/hidp/core.c. Marcel does not like
this idea so I need help to find a better way to solve this problem.

	One think I have discovered is that when using hid session the mouse send
several 9-bytes frames with this content:  0x05 0xff 0x6e 0x6f 0x54 0xc6 0x10
0x00 0x02 (or 0x03 instead of 0x02). If I filter those frames in
hidp_recv_intr_frame (linux/net/bluetooth/hidp/core.c) before calling
hid_input_report, the cursor does not get stucked but the overhead of doing
that is too high, the cursor gets sluggish. Using input session instead of hid
session gets muth better results and is not as uggly as filtering frames. Can
someone help me to find a better solution?

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm