Re: How do I find updates to the USB HID usage tables?

The USB web site on

http://www.usb.org/developers/hidpage/question/

refers to a process for how new values are assigned (answer to question
2.b); it talks about some "HID web page" where some such additions may
be put until some annual update of the document: of course, version 1.12
is 2004, so who knows what may be lurking on some mythical USB page, if
anything...
                  - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <jg@xxxxxxxxxx>