Re: Need for 'nomux' has been rising lately ...

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008, Alexey Starikovskiy wrote:

> There was an issue with EC interrupt storm on several Acer notebooks
> lately, hopefully solved (bug 11549). Symptoms could be that
> keyboard/mouse are slow, missing keys, etc. I suggest you should try the
> patch in 11549, or acpi-test tree, and see if your problem goes away...

I am not experiencing the problems myself, but there has been quite a
number of reports in our bugzilla about this.

I have built the kernel package with your patch included to test, and will
let you know if their report that the problem is fixed by that kernel.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs