Re: [rft]powermate runtime pm

Hi Oliver,

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 05:53:16PM +0200, Oliver Neukum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this should add runtime power management to the powermate driver.
> In order to do so the driver had to be changed to provide open & close
> methods. Please test.

I was workinf on adding suspend and resume hooks to input devices to
reset them into sane state automatically. I am wondering if I should
call driver's suspend and resume only for open input devices and
provide mutual exclusion with open and close. DO you think it will
help with reagrd to adding autopm support to USB devices?

--
Dmitry