Re: rfkill-input understanding help

On Sunday 30 December 2007 18:59:42 Ivo van Doorn wrote:
> So using the sysfs interface you can enable and disable the radios?

A while ago it could (I'll have to resurrect the code, since I haven't touched
it much lately since experimenting with rfkill a few weeks ago).

> Without a code example I can't say much, but have you looked to the
> examples in the drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/ and drivers/net/wireless/b43
> Those are at least 2 drivers with a working rfkill implementation for WLAN,
> that should give a good example on how the code should look like.

I've been looking mostly at the b43 code for inspiration.

Once I beat my own code back into some sort of useable shape again, I'll send
it along to see if you can spot where I'm missing something.

-Carlos
--
E-Mail: carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: strangeworlds.co.uk