Re: How to embed luks-key in dracut initramfs?

Thank you Andrei, this helps some. However, it appears I would need to put
the key on an external USB? With other init systems it is possible to
embed the key completely inside the rootfs so that I only have to type my
passphrase once (At Grub2, unlocking the encrypted /boot). Once done the
init script calls an embedded lukskey inside the rootfs bypasssing the
need to re-type a second passphrase.

Arch wiki also describes this method with their init system:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dm-crypt/Encrypting_an_entire_system#Creating_the_keyfiles

My Google-fu is failing me on how to do this exactly with dracut.