Re: Dracut dmsquash-live: can't mount /dev/mapper/live-rw. (WAS dmsquash-live fails for Gentoo squashed root)

Update:

It seems that the squash image is properly attached to a loop device,
as well the RW part. From the rdsosreport.txt:
/sbin/rdsosreport@14(): blkid
/dev/sdb1: UUID="81689ddf-98ab-4314-b420-ce78d505f919" TYPE="ext2"
/dev/loop0: TYPE="squashfs"
/dev/loop1: TYPE="DM_snapshot_cow"
/dev/mapper/live-rw: TYPE="DM_snapshot_cow"

Trying to mount /dev/mapper/live-rw from the emergency shell gives the
same error.

#> modprobe dm_snapshot
#> mkdir /mnt
#> mount /dev/mapper/live-rw /mnt
mount: unknown filesystem type 'DM_snapshot_cow'
#> mount -v -t dm_snapshot /dev/mapper/live-rw /mnt
mount: unknown filesystem type 'dm_snapshot'
#>mount /dev/loop0 /mnt
#> ls /mnt
bin etc ...

Seems to be a filesystem / kernel config option, still.

Attached full rdsosreport.txt and liveroot output, generated after
adding rd.debug and rd.live.debug to the command line. Devices and
LVM's prefixed with an asterisk are on the internal drive of the PC
and are not used in this context.

Regards, Tim