Re: why not install selinux with systemd being used

On 05/28/2013 04:18 AM, Dave Young wrote:
> On 05/27/2013 07:40 PM, Harald Hoyer wrote:

>> Do you have to load the selinux policy in the initramfs?
>> systemd does it after switching to the real root.
>>

> After crashing happens, under kdump kernel we need copy vmcore to
> filesystem with right selinux attributes. But we are also discussing if
> it's better to relabel them after machine restart..

What do you do, if the rootfs is broken?

Relabeling seems to be a better solution, IMHO.
In theory the relabeling service can also be triggered, when the partition
containing the crash is mounted.

I agree, that there is a problem, if the crash partition is mounted only readonly.

I will put selinux back in the fedora packages, if you really need it.