Re: Dracut fails to install libraries on Debian / Ubuntu systems

> Thanks for the link. I wasn't aware of the paramter --libdirs, probably
> as it is not shown when calling dracut --help. Besides that, I expected
> that dracut would by default search all relevant lib locations for
> Debian.
>
> I will try to create a patch for updating the help and the
> documentation.

:-)

> Is there a reason why /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu is not
> included by default in the libdirs?

IMHO multiarch triplets are something only related to Debian and can
change or be extended in the future, so it is better to guess them

I see that Thomas didn't add a configuration file to add the multiarch
paths, as I did to my packages

/etc/dracut.conf.d/multiarch.conf
libdirs+="$(sed 's/#.*//' /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*-linux-gnu.conf 2>/dev/null)"

Regards,

JonAn.