NFS mount problem since 017

I have a chroot that get's mounted via NFS at boot time, after the
root mount, some scripts kick in (after Dracut) and mount some tmpfs
directories on the NFS mount.

The command I'm using is: dracut --force -m "nfs network base"
(hostonly is turned off)

This worked fine using dracut-014, however when using an image
generated by dracut-017, I get the following error when trying a mount
a dir on the NFS mounted chroot:

mount: only root can do that (effective UID is 4294967294)