dracut and fstab.sys problem

Hello,

I'm using dracut since tonight and really like this kind of approach. Makes the life a lot more easy. So thanks for this piece of software.

My problem:

I'm using btrfs as my root fs. I have subvolumes for better snapshot control, like /etc, /var, /root and so on. In etc is a lot of stuff need during boot time (like fstab, inittab). Therefore it must be mounted before dracut is starting the real boot.

I tried to put it /etc into the fstab.sys. But whenever I boot I get a msg like "/dev/sda3 is allready mounted or /sysroot/etc is busy". Ofc. /dev/sda3 is allready mounted, I just want to mount a subvolume from that disk. Is there a way to force the mount? I tried the "force" option in the fstab.sys (like "mount -o force"), but I does not work.

Any thoughts?

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list. Thanks a lot in advice.

Kind regards,
Felix Blanke