Live module for root=nfs using Aufs

Hello,

We are currently developing a tool for creating simple beowulf
clusters, and we decided to use Dracut instead of initramfs-tools on
Debian. We found Dracut to be very well designed.

We have developed a very simple module, which allows us to have a
writable overlay over a read-only exported nfs4 using aufs :

http://kestrelhpc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kestrelhpc/Kestrelhpc/Src/dracut/union_mount_with_aufs.diff

Well, it is so general that also allows to get a writable overlay over
any root mounted by Dracut.

I've seen that you are changing Dracut's parameter's namespace, and I
would like to know if this kind of "live" use case could fit in them
somehow, because it seems that the actual live namespace implies the
classic live cd-rom use case.

We also have several patches for make Dracut 007's network work on
Ubuntu Maverick. Should I open a bug on Debian's bugzilla or should
they be reviewed on this list instead?

Cheers,

Jon Ander