Re: [2/3] test suite: automate NFS testing

On Fri, 2009-06-05 at 00:34 -0400, David Dillow wrote:
> First cut at automating the NFS test suite.

The second part I'm planning is to remove dnsmasq and require the full
dhcpd server, so that we can test various combinations of command lines
and DHCP options by multiple invocations of the client initramfs and
varying the MAC address. This may also involve expanding the test
harness to support multiple tests in a single invocation.

Any thoughts or objections?