Re: Passing dhclient leases through switch_root

On 06/01/2009 06:46 PM, Victor Lowther wrote:

None here.  We should do something along those lines for /tmp if we were
asked to debug the initrd.

If netboot, copy /tmp/net.* for the boot interface to
/dev/.boot/

This is for the use of anything in the booted system that needs to be aware of what network was brought up during initrd.

If cmdline rdcopystate, then copy all of /tmp/* into
/dev/.boot/

This is primarily for debugging purposes.

Thoughts?

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx