Re: --include functionality?

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 21:38 +0200, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2009, Victor Lowther wrote:
>
> > The test framework uses it to inject the files needed for the root
> > filesystem.
>
> You sure about that?

It doesn't in the git repo on sf.net, it does in the private branch I am
hacking on testing on.

> --include is not used at all.
> What the test scripts do is to source dracut-functions and call
> dracut-install().

Yeah, the first round of the test framework did that.  However,
generating cryptroot images using that method did not work for testing.

> That is perfectly okay and I wasn't suggesting changing this. I was
> thinking about the --include command line switch.

All I can say is what I was thinking when I added it. :)

--
Victor Lowther
RHCE# 805008539634727