Improved test harness

I have created an improved test harness for testing changes to dracut.
This test harness creates a LVM root on an encrypted block device, and
then creates an initramfs that attempts to mount the root partition that
it just created.  It currently relies on qemu-kvm to do all the heavy
lifting, but should be easily modified to use other virtual machines.

You can invoke it with "make test".

The code is available as the enhanced-test-framework branch at
git://fnordovax.org/dracut
( http://git.fnordovax.org/dracut/log/?h=enhanced-test-framework ).

It is mostly self-contained, but does include some minimal changes to
the init script and some fixups to make cryptoroot work properly.  It
does not contain the latest code from Harald's merge tree -- there are
some conflicts in getting dynamically created udev rules to work with
it.

Other test cases welcome -- an nfs test case and an iscsi test case
would exercise most of the functionality we are looking at targeting.

--
Victor Lowther
RHCE# 805008539634727