iio: GSoC 2024: RFC on AD7294-2 driver proposal

Hello everyone,

I am Anshul Dalal, a pre-final year student at SRMIST (India). I am
pursuing my Bachelor's in Computer Science and Engineering and wish to
participate in GSoC 2024 as part of The Linux Foundation under the IIO
worksgroup.

Following the suggestion from the IIO GSoC page[1], I would like to work
on a driver for AD7294-2. I am interested in the device since it offers
a wide array of functionality that is different from my past IIO
drivers[2]. I have prepared a draft proposal and would like to get early
feedback:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zf9yDq2-Ba8Vqh10w1cYI3buHzh0qIYwzf7xBkaEzDM

I'm aware of interest in the same device from other contributors[3]. If
required, I'm ready to work on any other part suggested by the company
or the IIO community.

Best regards,
Anshul

---