GSoC Proposal 2024

Hi everyone, I am Saalim Quadri an undergrad student at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, pursuing Electronics and Communications.
I wish to participate in the GSoC 2024 as a part of the Linux Foundation, IIO Project.

I have been contributing to the Linux Kernel and have more than 10 accepted patches.

I started looking into https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/2024-gsoc-iio-driver and Analog Devices Inc. and I am interested in writing
the driver for AD7294-2 12-bit control system with ADC, DACs, temperature sensor, and current sense.

In that sense, I would like to know if anyone in the IIO community could provide with some suggestions, I can get started with.
Any suggestion or hint is appreciated!

Sincerely,
Saalim Quadri