Re: Re: BMI0160/260 conflicts

On Wed, Jan 11, 2023 at 09:31:27AM +0800, liudk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> HI:
>     We have been verifying the BMI0160 ACPI ID on WIN4. If there is no problem with the verification, it will be updated to WinMax2 synchronously. At present, the feedback is that the chip of BMI 260 under Linux does not seem to be able to use the driver of BMI 160, and we are still trying the latest Linux driver

Thank you for confirming the ID. The devices discussed in the thread [1] below
have the Realtek ID (in accordance with PCI and ACPI specifications). I hope
that that is fixed now.

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/CACAwPwYQHRcrabw9=0tvenPzAcwwW1pTaR6a+AEWBF9Hqf_wXQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

--
With Best Regards,