[RFC] iio: accel: bma400: patches for todos

Hello,

To continue the contribution I chose the bma400 accelerometer device driver,
there are multiple todos, so thought of adding support for the same.
Currently, I am able to get the trigger buffer with data ready interrupt,
step counter and event for step change with bma400 accelero breakout board.

Below are the changes I have implemented for the bma400 driver in separate
patches

1. Conversion to device-managed function and remove the bma400_remove()
function.
2. Added trigger buffer support with data ready interrupt.
3. Added a separate channel for the step counter.
4. Added event support for step change.

Can I send the above patches for review?
Sorry for all the mistakes that I have made in the previous ds1803 patch
series and I will make sure to avoid all those mistakes.

In the bma400 driver, I am stuck on one point and your advice will be very
helpful.

https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-iio