multiple dma engines/ ring buffers

Hi,

I am struggling with the concept of using two different DMA engines and therefore two ring buffer definitions in a single driver. My purpose is to have two different data paths which I want to select in my iio device driver. One of them has the purpose to stream plain ADC 16 bit data to my backend while the second selection would be a hardware FFT core output (complex 32 bit). So which one I stream to the backend should be selectable.

Because both paths originate from different parts in my HW design I implemented two different DMA engines and therefore I have two different dma names. However, how to deal with that in my single driver? Has anyone done that?

Regards

Henk