Re: IIO driver/datasheet question

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:24:25 +0000
"Miclaus, Antoniu" <Antoniu.Miclaus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it acceptable to send an IIO driver (ADA4250 Programmable Instrumentation Amplifier) upstream without having the datasheet link available?

yes.

Though the disadvantage is you may well get a lot more questions
as reviewers won't be able to check things for themselves. Also
might get asked to add more documentation for places we guess there
might be questions in future.  So review tends to go a bit slower
when datasheets aren't available - hence it's great when the are.

Jonathan