IIO tree closed for new stuff for 5.17.

Hi all,

As the 5.17b pull request stated, I've taken a somewhat
conservative view of patches that came in very close to or during
the holidays that affect some IIO reviewers and contributors.

Anyhow, anything other than fixes will now being 5.18 material.
As such I've been a bit slow replying to some patch series and will catch up
with outstanding stuff before the merge window closes.

There are some fixes already on the list, and I'll look to gather
those up for a pull just after rc1.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Jonathan