Seeking documentation

Hi,

New to libiio and cannot find any documentation and much less sample C programs to assign IRQ produced by an accelerometer to a user space program

In other words I need to write a daemon whose task is to be awaken by an IRQ (42 in my case) and write the event in a log file

I have already written code in that daemon that can  enumerate devices in the context and list channels etc..

I would really like to find sample C code that assign an IRQ to a device and basically is called in a function by the kernel.

/Patrick