iio togreg branch rebase.

Hi All,

Unfortunately the mess I made of building the immutable branch earlier
in this cycle to deal with the SCMI driver meant I'd missed some
fixes tags that needed updating.

Anyhow, upshot is I only realised during last minute tests before
a pull request.   Had to rebase to fix, so apologies to anyone who
happened to be basing their trees on IIO.

No actual code changes, but the history will be different.

I need to redo the SCMI IB merge on top, but for now the togreg
branch should be good again.

It's likely any fixes in flight for stuff this cycle will need
their tags updating, but hopefully I'll spot them this time!

Thanks,

Jonathan