Re: Counter device Interface for reading out input capture

Hello Fabrice,

On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 10:11:07 +0100, Fabrice Gasnier wrote:
May I ask a bit more information regarding your needs here?

We basically want to latch the current counter value into the
respective Capture/Compare Register when a pulse occurs at the
corresponding ICx input.
Our goal is to measure the jitter (and timing offset) between two or
more data lines which are supposed to carry the same signal at the
same time. Every line is thus connected to one of the four channels.

From my understanding the PWM capture interface already goes into the
right direction, although we obviously require to utilize more than
one channel of the timer (and in return only need one C/C Register
per channel). I will therefore take your hint and have a closer look
at the pwm-stm32.c - thanks!

Regards,
Holger