Linux Missing IIO

Hello,

I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 and I am attempting to set up an ADC to
the GPIO with I2C. I am following this
tutorial:https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/4-Channel_16-Bit_ADC_for_Raspberry_Pi-ADS1115/
for setup and the iio kernel seems to be missing because I cannot find
the directory when running cd /sys/bus/iio/devices/iio\:device0/

When running lsmod | grp adc I do not see anything related to iio
either when the tutorial shows as such.

I am new to this and would really appreciate some help!

Thanks!

--
Matt Wyatt
Manufacturing Systems Engineer

--
bio*MASON*®

*This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version. bioMASON Inc., PO Box 110345, Durham, NC 27709,
www.biomason.com <http://www.biomason.com/>*