Re: [GSOC] Choosing a component

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:14 PM Bogdan, Dragos <Dragos.Bogdan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The IIO community can also suggest an Analog Devices component.

Last month on StackOverflow shows a lot of proposals :-)
Just go with `i2c` tag and see what people are trying to enable (some
sensors have been mentioned several times in different QnA). Also
getting rid of MRAA/UPM is a good idea (moving them to libiio /
libgpiod and moving sensor drivers to kernel).
On top of that there are (plenty I think) projects on GitHub regarding
drivers in user space which, in my opinion, should be rather in
kernel.

Just my two cents.

--
With Best Regards,