IIO staging TODO

Hey,
I was going through the TODO in staging/iio.

"
Convert all uses of the old GPIO API from <linux/gpio.h> to the
GPIO descriptor API in <linux/gpio/consumer.h> and look up GPIO
lines from device tree, ACPI or board files, board files should
use <linux/gpio/machine.h>.
"

I couldn't find any usages of the old gpio API in iio staging. We can
probably update the TODO to remove this item.

Was wondering if there is any other TODO/ low hanging fruit in IIO?

Thanks,
Rohit