Re: Temperature support for FXLS8471Q accelerometer

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 10:35:17 -0600
Dylan Howey <Dylan.Howey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any accel tests I should run before submitting changes? E.g. when I sent
> changes to RTC I ran rtc-test first.

We don't have a formal test suite yet.  So normally just
check the sysfs files return what you expect + if the driver
supports it, checkout buffered mode using iio_generic_buffer
in tools/iio

Make sure it'll do buffered capture with and without temp
(if that is supported by your patches - often temp is captured
via a different path to other channels, so its fine if not)

Jonathan