Re: [PULL] Second set of IIO fixes for the 5.5 cycle.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 11:46:53AM +0000, Jonathan Cameron wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Just wondering if this one slipped through the net?
>
> If we are cutting it a bit fine for the upcoming merge window
> then I'm happy if you want to apply these to your staging/staging-next
> tree instead of staging/staging-linus.

Sorry, I was waiting for the 5.5-rc6 kernel to be out to merge this in,
as I already had a bunch of staging fixes go into that.  I was going to
merge this Monday morning.

But if you want these into the linux-next tree now, I can always take
them into my staging-next tree right now, but I figured I could wait a
week for these as I caught up with other stuff :)

thanks,

greg k-h