iio buffer dmaengine

Hello,

Currently I have a driver directly using a dmaengine channel and then
calling iio_push_to_buffers_with_timestamp() in the callback. I ran
accross the industrialiio-buffer-dmaengin.c implementation, and it
looks like this may be a better way to go. However, I had a few
questions.

First, am I correct that there are no current users of this interface
in the mainline kernel? I pulled the analog devices kernel and I see
users there, but the interface is a little bit different.

Second, it's not clear to me how or if multiple samples / dma transfer
and time stamping is supported.

thanks,
Paul