IIO moving to yaml dt-bindings.

Hi All,

Rob's ground work on making dt bindings machine parseable merged a while back now.

Andreas has converted a few bindings over the last week or so which is great.
It had the side effect of making me to actually look something that had been on
my todo list for a very long time.

How to write and test the bindings can be found in
Documentation/devicetree/writing-schema.md

So going forwards, I'd like all new IIO bindings to be the yaml format.

It's up to authors of drivers that undergoing revisions to decide whether
they want to do the conversion or not, and I'll show a bit of flexibility
for a few weeks.

Whilst I am not against people looking to convert their old bindings, I will
apply a restriction on how fast I review them.  Please don't send out more
than one binding conversion at a time for now.  I'm sure it'll be a bit
of a learning curve for all of us, and we don't want to swamp reviewers.
If anyone wants to help out by reviewing yaml bindings from others, that
would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Jonathan