Re: Questions related to some drivers

Hey,

Thanks for the notification.

Yes, all these 3 drivers should be moved out of staging.

We were planning to start working on them (to move them out of staging),
but priorities are shifting from one week to the other.
So, if you guys have the time and are willing to do it, please go ahead,
and add me, michael.hennerich@xxxxxxxxxx and stefan.popa@xxxxxxxxxx to the
CC when sending patches, and we will also take a look over your patches.

If you haven't taken a look already, feel free to also take a look at our
wiki:
https://wiki.analog.com/resources/tools-software/linux-drivers-all
It's more technical for the SW side; it might help with some general info.
And the datasheets should be available on the analog.com/<product_id>
pages.

Thanks
Alex