isl29501 and multiple calibration registers

Hello,

I'm currently working on a driver for the ISL29501 Time of Flight
sensor[1] that I hope to publish soon. This sensor has many calibration
and corrections registers (crosstalk_i, crosstalk_q, crosstalk_gain,
phase_temp_correction ...).

I would like to make all those registers accessible from userspace but
iio_chan_info_enum has no matching elements for most of those registers
which are very specific to this sensor.

Any idea how could I proceed to make those registers accessible?

Thanks in advance,

Mathieu

[1]: https://www.intersil.com/content/dam/intersil/documents/isl2/isl29501.pdf