Moving ad2s1200 out of staging

Dear IIO Community,

I have looked at the ad2s1200 driver. To clean up the code, I propose
the following:

1. Replace Licence with SPDX identifier
2. Reorder variable declarations to prefer reverse
    Christmas tree ordering.
3. Add newlines (e.g. before return statement)
4. Add documentation to the device specific struct
5. Sort headers alphabetically
6. Remove indexed property for channels as only a single channel is needed
    per type

If I understand the manual correctly, the unit of the angular velocity is
rps (not entirely sure). So to conform the IIO ABI, a scaling factor
needs to
be added (IIO_CHAN_INFO_SCALE). In addition it also misses either a
MOD_X, MOD_Y, or MOD_Z.

The documentation in Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-iio does not
define what the unit should be for an angle. If the velocity is defined
as radians
per second, it would make sense for the angle to be defined in radians.
Is there
any agreement of what the unit should be for angles?

Besides missing features, I did not find anything else wrong with the
driver.

Best regards,
David Veenstra