Re: Want to contribute to linux-iio

Hi Dileep,

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 10:06 PM, Dileep Sankhla
<sankhla.dileep96@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello, I want to contribute to linux-iio for GSoC'18 but I'm not getting where to start? Any help will be appreciated.

You can have a look at:

https://marc.info/?l=linux-iio&m=151776188903638&w=2

or

https://marc.info/?l=linux-iio&m=151775804702998&w=2

but please keep in mind that there are already people interested in
doing the cleanups.

Will start a document to track who is assigned to each task.

Also, before contributing to IIO please try to do some small
contributions to drivers/staging directory.
You may want to have a look here:

https://kernelnewbies.org/FirstKernelPatch

Also, please keep in mind that IIO project wasn't yet accepted to GSoC
:) but feel free to start
contributing :).

thanks,
Daniel.