Re: DMA support for at91-sama5d2 ADC driver

On 05/04/2017 06:21 PM, Jonathan Cameron wrote:

> On 4 May 2017 14:07:19 BST, Eugen.Hristev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am making a proof of concept for DMA functionality for the
>> at91-sama5d2 ADC driver.
>> I would like to ask if it's better to implement in an old fashion way
>> (request dma channel, allocate memory, start transfer), or try to
>> integrate with the DMA-buffer in the iio subsystem ?
>> Is there any driver using that system in the current kernel ?
> Lars?

I know that somebody at some point made a working implementation for the
AT91 using the generic DMAengine buffer. So that certainly is an option and
I'd recommend it.

Unfortunately their e-mail address started bouncing (probably moved jobs)
and I'm not sure if the code ever got published.