Ad5064 SPI probe not called

Respected sir ,

I am using a DAC device with raspberry pi board connected via SPI , So
i am using ad5064 driver in the kernel .

 I am seeing that spi probe is not being called . after days of
researching i got to know that i need to add the device tree for this
driver . since i am new to the driver development and usage i tried to
create device tree like this

/dts-v1/;
/plugin/;

/ {

        compatible = "brcm,bcm2708";

        fragment@0 {
                target = <&spidev0>;
                __overlay__ {
                         status = "okay";
                };
        };

        fragment@2 {
                target = <&spidev0>;
                __overlay__ {
                 #address-cells = <1>;
                 #size-cells = <0>;

                compatible = "spidev";
        ad5064@0 {
                     compatible = "adi,ad5064";
                     reg = <1>;
                     spi-max-frequency = <1000000>;
                     spi-cpha=<1>;
                     spi-cpol=<1>;
                     vcc-supply = <&vcc_io>;
              };
        regulators {
        vcc_io: regulator@0 {
               regulator-name = "vcc_io";
          regulator-min-microvolt = <2500000>;
        regulator-max-microvolt = <2500000>;
        regulator-boot-on;
                        };

since i am using raspberry 3 board i tried to add some info about spi
in the dts file , But still spi probe is not happing . so Could you
please help me by specifying how to use the device driver with
raspberry pi 3 board with linux kernel 4.4 in it .