Re: Away until 15th August

On 07/26/2016 07:58 PM, Jonathan Cameron wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm going to be in only limited contact from the end of this week
> until the 15th.  I doubt I'll get time to look at much before then
> and it may take me a little while to catch up after that.

Let me take that as an opportunity to say thanks for the hard, non-stop and
excellent work you've done as the IIO maintainer. Always pushing for
excellence in driver quality, but never too hard to scare new contributors
away. Always taking the time to properly answer all sorts of questions and
give feedback on patches. A break is well deserved. Thanks again.

It's merge window so nobody should be sending patches anyway.

- Lars